Hi Niall,

amanda-2.4.2p2 and 2.4.3b4 are compatible.

You must know that the file: driver is limited by the maximum file size
of your filesystem.

Could you look at the image of the moca:/ on your TIZdaily01 tape,
Is t's size ? it empty? Is it complete?
Could you read it (uncompress and untar)?

I can't imagine how you can get the error [input: can't open:: No such file or
directory].

Your other disks failed because moca:/ failed (dump to tape), you
should use a larger holding disk.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal