Greetings,
I have been using amanda to backup 4 servers . I was able to use Amrecover to restore
files in the past. But recently, amrecover hangs. Following is an example.

amrecover -C csd -s s20 -t s20 -d /dev/rmt/0

AMRECOVER Version 2.4.2p2. Contacting server on s20 ...
220 s20 AMANDA index server (2.4.2p2) ready.
200 Access OK
Setting restore date to today (2002-10-04)
200 Working date set to 2002-10-04.
200 Config set to csd.
200 Dump host set to etest. ***** and it hangs.******

I appreciate any thoughts on resolving this.

Thank You,

Mangala Gunadasa
Montefiore Medical Center.