Jerry wrote:

Is amanda NAT friendly?

i.e. I have a tape server with a private ip address
(10.100.100.x) and I want to backup a server outside
of that space with a public ip. When the server
contacts the system with the public ip it gets nat'ed
to a different ip.

What I need to know is if everything occurs over the
one connection to amanda or if the client needs to
make a connection back (which, in this case, would
fail because it would be trying to contact the nat
address and would fail.

Jerry