Thanks for the tip about --autolabel any, by the way.  I accidentally
implemented it as --autolabel all.  The fix is easy :)

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Gunnarsson, Gunnar
<gunnar.gunnars...@svk.se> wrote:
> ok this will vault all full dumps in my configuation but can I select only
> the most resent for each filesystem ?
>
> amvault --dry-run --fulls-only  --dst-changer vault \
>  --label-template "EMS1-7%" --autolabel volume-error hansa

Ah, no, there's not an easy way to do that currently.

This is a reasonable request, and wouldn't be difficult to implement
in 3.3, but I'm concerned that we not build every possible use-case
into amvault as an option.

Dustin

--
Open Source Storage Engineer