On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:00:44 am Marc Muehlfeld did opine:

> Am 19.01.2011 14:20, schrieb Jean-Louis Martineau:
> > I can do nothing if I don't see the log file.
>
> Just a question: I also have tried to post logfiles to the list, but
> they all never arrived. Could it be possible that mails with
> attachments are automatically removed?

No, the whole thing is sent to /dev/null.  Its a load of excrement IMO.  I
have, in my sent mail folder, probably 4 or 5 copies of previous attempts
to send those requested files.  No reject, no bounce, no nothing like its a
black hole or maybe SWMBO's house pet, Mikey, her dragon that eats
anything. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)