On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 07:02:51 +0300, Toomas Aas wrote:
> Tonight's amdump run seems to have backed up the contents of
> /storage/lists twice, once as /storage/lists DLE and once as part of
> /storage DLE.
> I thought that '--one-file-system' flag passed by Amanda to gtar is
> supposed to prevent that, but in my case it doesn't seem to have an
> effect.

Yes, the --one-file-system is indeed supposed to prevent that...

What exactly happened that convinced you the contents of /storage/lists
was still getting included in the dump for /storage ?

                                                Nathan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  natha...@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239