On 07/05/2013 04:21 AM, Dennis Benndorf wrote:

It seems to me that it broke tonight, but amstatus shows me that some dles were flushed. Attached the taper debug file.

Some dles where flushed. Amanda wrote to a tape and failed to unload it.

It looks like your library is slower than the default amanda delay, can you try to set some of the following properties for both robot changers:

  property "EJECT-BEFORE-UNLOAD" "yes"
  property "EJECT-DELAY" "120"
  property "UNLOAD-DELAY" "120"
  property "LOAD-POLL" "60s poll 5s until 5m"

I'm not sure which one is required and I'm not sure if the number are large enough in the example.

see: man amanda-changers

Jean-Louis