This seems like it should be easy, but I've not been able to figure it
out.  The current RHEL7 version of Amanda is (intentionally) built
without dump installed.  This leads to amcheck failing with:

ERROR: nas00: [DUMP program not available]
ERROR: nas00: [RESTORE program not available]

Is it possible to configure the path to dump and restore on the client
at runtime somehow?  If my reading of the source is correct, DUMP is
just a macro set at runtime and this is not possible, but I haven't gone
through all of it.  I don't see any tickets about this in Red Hat's
bugzilla and I can't be the only person trying to run amanda on EL7 so I
figure I must be missing something.

 - J<