Hello,

   Can confirm that AMANDA works very well on CentOS 5 using a SUN SL500
   with 3 LT05 drives.

   Good luck!

Leslie(Pete) Boyd
Contractor:              The rich man isn't the one who has
Vision Technologies      the most, but the one who needs the
Senior Systems Engineer  least.
US EPA Room E460
919-541-1438                   ---IN GOD WE TRUST---