To be able to monitor my multiple amanda-installations more quickly I
would like to have an extra line in the email reports:

each DLE that is overdue for more than X days (this could become a
parameter in amanda.conf) should be listed something like:

WARNING: DLE some_data is overdue for X days

This would allow to quick check the email-reports for overdue DLEs
(maybe grown too large etc)

Right now I have to login to each server and run something like:

# amadmin daily due | grep Overdue | sort -n

better suggestions?

* extra feature would be: send extra warning email to some_adr...@my.tld

normal reports to the people changing tapes
warnings to the admin (me) who configures amanda and can adjust things

opinions?