Hello amanda-users,

When I upgraded to amanda version 3.4.5 I added a storage section in order to
run the amvault and it works. But the daily runs are complaining about not
finding any volumes in that storage sections as they are marked  no-reuse. So
what is wrong with my setup ?

when I'm getting the error below after each daily runs.

These dumps were to tapes Orabck-Unix-006, Orabck-Unix-007.

*** A TAPE ERROR OCCURRED: [No acceptable volumes found].

Some dumps may have been left in the holding disk.

The next 3 tapes Amanda expects to use are: Orabck-Unix-008, Orabck-Unix-009,
Orabck-Unix-010.

vault-storage "vault-st"
#
# define storage