>>>>> "HJ" == Henrik Johansson <henrik.johansson.k...@mail.se> writes:

HJ> How old are version 3.3.3?

It's pretty old, but Red Hat is incredibly conservative regarding
updates.  It was released on January 10, 2013 but Red Hat has almost
certainly applied multiple patches to it.

HJ> The version in Fedora 26 are 3.4.5 and version 3.5 was released
HJ> 2017-09-28?

Yes.  3.5 is in Fedora rawhide and will hopefully be in Fedora 27 when
it is released.  (I have been out of town for a week and haven't had a
chance to do much testing on it but I will try to get an update
generated tomorrow.)  If you want 3.5 for Fedora 26 then I can give you
packages, but I don't think we'll be upgrading F26 (or F25) because of
the requirement for tcp_port_range in amanda-security.conf.  It's not
nice when an update causes your machine to start spamming you.

(In case it isn't obvious, I help maintain Amanda in Fedora.)

 - J<