Hello all. I'm getting my first Amanda server running on Centos 7 and have a
- Centos is packaged with 3.3.3 Is that good enough or should I build 3.5?
- the server will use only disks, no tapes. 10TB, mostly all devoted to /home
(though I could repartition)
- I believe I still use vtapes and a holding disk, even though they'll all just
be directories on the main partition. sound right?
- I follow the instructions at
https://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/GSWA/Build_a_Basic_Configuration but when
running amcheck get the error:
can not stat /var/lib/Amanda/gnutar-lists
- indeed there is no file present there. any ideas?