On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 04:50:25PM +0100, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:

> does anyone see estimates fail on a updated Debian 9.8 amanda client server?
>
> update: seems that my new docker daemon on the client closes the
> iptables for amanda
>
> does anyone have a snippet for me?
>
> I read
> https://wiki.zmanda.com/index.php/How_To:Set_Up_iptables_for_Amanda and
> loaded that module without success so far.
>
> connection is coming in, estimate starts, but results seem not get back
> to the tape server

I would start using ssh authentication instead of old bsd.  Is what I
use in my setups and most probably would work with your docker daemon.

I have written documentation on how to setup it and would like beta
tester to read it.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

        Se vives de acordo com as leis da natureza, nunca seras
        pobre; se vives de acordo com as opinioes alheias, nunca
        seras rico.
                --  Seneca