Am 28.10.21 um 10:42 schrieb Diego Zuccato:
Il 28/10/2021 10:02, Stefan G. Weichinger ha scritto:

btw: it's recommended NOT to use "localhost" in disklist. There's even an FAQ for that.
Sorry, I can't find it. Could you please post a link?
Since I have some 'localhost' entries I'd probably have to change 'em.

I expected this question ;-)

Had to google myself, it seems not to be on wiki.zmanda.com

Found it here, wrote that years ago, I don't know if everything still is true.

https://docs.huihoo.com/amanda/2.5.x/topten.html#id2578555

-

full docs also there: https://docs.huihoo.com/amanda/2.5.x/index.html

I remember the amount of work converting and formatting, oh my ...