Am 10.11.21 um 05:36 schrieb Chris Hassell:
I have.  We have a community release due… way … way way overdue.   I’m afraid it’s been only myself doing it.    (A lot of change has been disruptive, I’m afraid).

Well, why not share development with the users within let's say github or so, and get feedback etc along the way?

It's hard to understand why Betsol completely ignores (at least in termes of patches, solving issues ...) the community edition for so long.

I think many of the ml-users here think so as well.