Am 02.06.22 um 14:02 schrieb Nathan Stratton Treadway:

The amadmin info shows that this dump has no size (in addition to the
"zero" date), so somehow the amanda history is not recording a
successful dump....  Can you make sure sure that the dump was in fact
written successfully all the way to tape?

I think this is caused by the "[missing size line from sendbackup]" issue with amsamba, these DLEs all use amsamba.

I will try once more to use the amsamba script from upcoming amanda-3.6.0 (although last time I did it didn't fix that ...).