Ingo Schaefer <i...@ingo-schaefer.de> (Mi 08 Mär 2023 11:15:34 CET):
> Hello Heiko,
>
> I usually used the amrestore command to find out, which tapes I would need
> for restoring a particular point in time.
> So this answers the question, which tapes (=storage) is used for backups of a
> particular DLE.

amrestore tries to extract the dumps from tapes, doesn't it?
- our dumps are client-encrypted: amrestore on the server fails
- it can't handle split dumps (but our dumps are split)
- it doesn't seem to have an option to just output the needed parts

For now I'm going through the output of amadmin find and multiply the
found parts with the part size. It serves as a rough estimate and is
good enough.

--
Heiko