wbauer added a comment.

  In D28165#634060 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28165#634060>, @asturmlechner
wrote:

  > In D28165#633145 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28165#633145>, @wbauer wrote:
  >
  > > The content of my /usr/include/mysql/mysql_version.h (which is just a
symlink to mariadb_version.h):

  > I just went back and installed mariadb-connector-c in Gentoo in
mysqlcompat-mode (a soon to be removed option) and interestingly, it does not
provide that symlink.

  Indeed, the symlink is added in openSUSE's packaging. From
mariadb-connector-c.spec:

    # add a compatibility symlink
    ln -s mariadb_config %{buildroot}%{_bindir}/mysql_config
    ln -s mariadb_version.h %{buildroot}%{_includedir}/mysql/mysql_version.h

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28165

To: vmatare, asturmlechner, heikobecker
Cc: heikobecker, jfowkes, asturmlechner, wbauer, amarok-devel, pgomes,
nicolamori, jyasi, mfraser, ryanmccoskrie, semareit, eridani, eoinoneill,
jackyalcine, nhuisman, paul, domson, yaohanchen, malteveerman, markey, James,
tbettler, Smar, ricktimmis, schweingruber