Hi Ben,

Sure, I can merge Tuomas' changes till he's able to. I just did the first (Heiko did the other one).

Cheers,

Pedro

On 2020-12-12 07:24, Ben Cooksley wrote:
On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, 10:37 pm Pedro de Carvalho Gomes, <pedrogome...@gmail.com <mailto:pedrogome...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi Tuomas,

Hi Pedro,

    Dan is sort of correct in his reply. The development has been very
    slow the last years. As you may see, it has been 2.5 years since
    the last release. About one year ago I have started to send
    contributions, to try to help Amarok to get going. It's in my
    plans to release a new alpha version this December still.

    If you want to contribute, I'd be glad to review your merge
    requests. Also, I'd ask you to do the same with mine. In theory,
    that's a part of the process. We should always having someone
    reviewing our changes before merging. But given the current
    scenario, I also think it's fair to push the changes yourself
    without someone's approval after a week.

Tuomas currently doesn't have a Developer account, so wouldn't be able to push the changes himself.

Would you be able to review the first few reviews so we can proceed with getting him a Developer account?

    Cheers,

    Pedro

Thanks,
Ben