Hi Heiko,

I managed to figure out what changed from Kdelibs4 to KF5. I have updated those at release_scripts/RELEASE_HOWTO. Probably there are things I missed, so feel free to improve it. Up to now I have uploaded to the download server, and created the ticket:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T14088

Once the file is placed at the correct directory, I'll continue with the release note and notify packagers. Probably I need help with updating Amarok's own material: web pages, wiki, IRC channel... I'd appreciate if you or Myriam can help me with that.

Cheers,

Pedro

On 2021-01-31 14:32, Heiko Becker wrote:
Hi Pedro,

do you know how? I noticed that the docs for that mostly speak about KDELibs4 times (which kind of makes sense, considering there wasn't a Qt5/KF5 release yet). If you want I could do the release and update the docs in the process, or if you want to do it yourself put at least the tarball on the download server (and save you the sysadmin ticket).

Best regards,
Heiko