Bart,

> Is it possible to block all mails that have a certain filesize, and this
>   for certain email addresses? I know it's possible to set the size to
> determine wether or not to check the attachment for virusses, but can i
> actually block an email with a too big attachment?

amavisd-new-2.2.0 release notes:

- added a site-wide mail size limit $smtpd_message_size_limit, and a
  per-recipient mail size limit lookups @message_size_limit_maps along with
  SQL and LDAP fields, making it possible to reject mail based on its size.
  The list of lookup tables maps recipients to mail size in bytes, e.g.:

    @message_size_limit_maps = ({'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 20_000_000,
                                 '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 15*1024*1024,
                                 '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 0, # uses global limit
                                 '.example.com'      => 10*1024*1024 });
    $smtpd_message_size_limit = 20*1024*1024;  # global limit if nonzero

  A value of 0 or undef disables the check and is a default. A per-recipient
  limit is bound on the high side by the $smtpd_message_size_limit, and on the
  low side by 64kB, which is a minimal allowed size limit imposed by RFC 2821.

  This limiting really belongs to MTA and is only partially supported here
  (no admin notifications, no quarantine, no final_*_destiny configurability).
  It is mostly provided here to be able to place some sanity limit on runaway
  or malicious clients, or if someone insists on using amavisd-new in a
  pre-queue filtering setup; suggested by Tuomo Soini;