Stephen Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| >Hi,
| >i'm using amavis (litte modified) with maia.
| >Virus and Spam must be quarantined
| >
| <snip>
| >
| >But spam messages are bounced to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| >
| >What did i wrong ??
| >Thanks in advance for your help
| >
| >mess-mate
|
| You need to use the maia modified version of amavisd-new I believe.
| When you use that version, Maia controls the destination of e-mails
| and those options in amavisd.conf are ignored.

This is my amavisd modified for maia:
$Id: amavisd-maia,v 1.40 2004/07/02 09:30:09 rjl Exp $
This is amavisd-maia, a derivative of amavisd-new that has been
modified to...

To call it as amavisd-maia or amavisd ???
Actually named in /usr/local/bin as amavisd and removed the original
amavisd-new from the debian package.
Have also modified /etc/init.d/amavis to call amavisd ant not
amavisd-new.

See also my previously added post.
What have i todo more than that ?

mess-mate