Greetings:

I have a postfix-amavisd-spamassassin box setup and running OK so far.  I
have domains that get mail locally via virtual_users, and the box is a
gateway for a couple domains. Total of less than 100 users.

My postfix setup is mostly like the configuration at the end of the
amavisd's postfix readme.  I will be happy to post if it is of any help.

I need to be able to segregate the tagged spam from at least one of my
gateway domains from the rest of the spam.  Ideally, I need to deliver the
tagged spam to a local mailbox for the gateway domain, and pass the
non-tagged spam on to their exchange server.

as in:

localdeliverdomainOne -> localspam1mailbox
localdeliverdomainTwo -> localspam2mailbox
gatewaydomainOneSpam -> localspam3mailbox
gatewaydomainOneHam -> exchange server

Is this possible?  I figured I could use procmail or similar to divy out the
local spam as desired, but I don't know how to intercept the spam destined
for the exchange box  (via its corresponding postfix transport).

I saw the recent thread on not scanning particular users and hoped something
along those lines might help, but I don't see how to do it if it's possible.

Thanks very much for the time to help,
Scott