Nokin,

> Because I've already tunned my spamassassin (and spend some time on it), I
> don't want to change my setup for migrate spamassassin from postfix to
> amavis.

As Matthias pointed out, most of your work done on SA (local.cf, SARE)
still work unchanged when SA is called from amavisd instead of from spamd.

Some per-recipient flexibilility is lost (e.g. per-recip Bayes and rules),
but the more important per-recip handling is still there (white/black-listing,
spam score levels (tag/tag2/kill), spam_lovers.

> My question is :
> There is a performance/security difference between these two architectures

> 1) Postfix speak directly to spamassassin AND NEXT to amavis

(each '->' implies a file transfer):

pf -> amavisd -> pf -> spamc -> spamd -> pf

> 2) Postfix speak only to amavis which speak to spamassassin and the avscan

pf -> amavisd(+SA) -> pf

(SA is given mail contens from amavisd in memory,
virus scanners are given file names to be checked,
no additional copying / file transfer is involved).