Pablo,

> Is there any way to set up amavis-new to select bounce, (etc) delivery
> notifications based on user choise or any other factor?
> I am trying to find out a way to send bounce/virus/spam
> delivery/warnings/errors notifications to users in their native language.

Some hacking may be required. One option would be to provide
another macro with its value being an integer - an index into
a list of template text choices. Then you can use it in a template,
e.g. [? %L |english template|spanish template|french|german]
See README.customize. How to determine the right language
is up to you to determine.

Currently the only off-the-shelf option to address your needs
are policy banks. Each policy bank can have its own set of
template texts. If somehow you can persuade Postfix to submit
mail for content filtering to different amavisd-new ports,
based on the language of choice, then this is the cleanest
solution, no hacking of code required.  See:
http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#pbanks