On Tue, 16 May 2006, Marko Kobal wrote:

Robin Mordasiewicz pravi:
I have amavis locking up and reporting an error

TROUBLE in child_init_hook: BDB no dbS: Lock table is out of available locker entries

Switch to SQL backend, preferaby the latest MySQL 4.1 with InnoDB tables. Saves you money and nerves, gives speed to the SA system.

If I set the following options what will the effect be ? will I bypass berkley db requirements ? will I lose any features ? or will it not solve my problem ?

$enable_db = 0; $enable_global_cache = 0;