On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 11:40:04AM +0200, Francesc Guasch wrote:
> Hi. We have amavisd-new $VERSION '2.037'. It returns
> banned to the sender when she sends multiple archives
> using SquirrelMail webmail.
>
> It works if the sender only attaches one file.

  Are you sure about this?  It looks to me like the three dots are
triggering the multiple dots rule, which is intended to catch viruses
or trojans masquerading an executable as a document.  Try sending a
different set of files as a test, or remove that rule.

--
    Clifton Royston  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       President  - I and I Computing * http://www.iandicomputing.com/