Hello,

Sorry to ask here, but it seems to be the most appropriate place for it.

When looking at my statistics I noticed that the number of spams is always
lower than the number of passed clean emails. I was happy with this fo
rthe longest time, despite the feeling that something is not quite right,
because everytime I watch the log with tail -f I just seem to be seeign
spam mails being rejected.

This morning it dawned on me, that every rejected spam creates a
legitimate (passed clean) mail, i.e. the one sent to the spam-admin
notifying me of spam being quarantined.

This changes the picture completely and makes the numbers look more than
80% spam and 20 % real mails.

My question is therefore. Is there a way to leave the mails form spamalert
to spam-police out of the statistics, to create a truer picture of the
ratio spam:ham mails?

I would like to be ablet o keep the spamnotification, even though I
haven't had false positives in ages.

Am I just plain stupid, or have I just missed something in the setup.

Many thanks,

Peter