Hello,

> failed to
> > parse line, skipping: <body id="pg1">
>
> a guess: it seems u have copied and pasted some wrong lines, your
> config is broken?

It does not seem to me..

> > Can someone give me an hint about how to solve this problem?
>
> Show your rulesdujour config?

Here my simple RDJ config..

TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE ANTIDRUG RANDOMVAL BOGUSVIRUS";
TMPDIR="/tmp/RulesDuJour"; SA_DIR="/etc/mail/spamassassin";
MAIL_ADDRESS="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"; SA_RESTART="killall -HUP spamd";

> Could you give an example? you mean ham mails classified as spam?

No, I mean spam classified as ham..

E.g.: messagge with subject "RE: V*a*ra" with a letter changed.. and
more..

rocsca