* Clifton Royston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>   The SARE stocks rules got updated last week; there seems to be some
> good stuff in the latest version, at least from the tests I'm running.

Got a question regarding "sa-update": It can automatically fetch rules
updates, and these are downloaded to
/var/lib/spamassassin/spamassassin/3.001007 (or more precise
/var/lib/spamassassin/spamassassin/$VERSION)

But how do these updates take effect?
According to http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RuleUpdates, SA will
use them "automatically". But do I have to restart amavisd-new?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (i.A. des IT-Zentrums)         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155