On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 10:07:35PM -0700, Gary V wrote:
> Dan wrote:
> > Here is the output from when I try and run amavis.  I know this might
> > not be an amavis issue per sae but I figured maybe someone on this
> > list has run into this before.
>

> > Nov  4 17:29:42 host.domain.tld /usr/local/sbin/amavisd[3923]: Module
> > Net::DNS            0.59
>
> > Nov  4 17:29:42 host.domain.tld /usr/local/sbin/amavisd[3923]:
> > SpamControl: initializing Mail::SpamAssassin
> > amavisd (master): symbol lookup error:
> > /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Net/DNS/DNS.so:
> > undefined symbol: Perl_sv_2uv_flags
>
> As a shot in the dark I would possibly try an older version of
> Net::DNS. Just a guess however.

  If it's got an undefined symbol there, you clearly have an
incorrectly built Net::DNS module being loaded.  Very possibly it was
built for the wrong version of Perl.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       President  - I and I Computing * http://www.iandicomputing.com/