Hello

I use amavis-new-2.4.3 on a classic postfix-linux box, all mails are well tagged and combination with DCC, razor, and pyzor works fine too.

My local users want to have SPAM tagged, and so they can verify for false-positive tag ( I used a high tag_kill_level, and D_DISCARD for spam config)

But :

Some of my users wants I forward their mail to another adress, which is not in mydomain ( it can be hotmail, yahoo..)So  I use postfix canonical_maps to rewrite header.

But these users ( with email forwarded to another domains) don't want to receive anymore tagged mails,

So How can I deleted tagged mails when delivery is for non-local delivery( rewrited by canonical_maps) ?

Thanks for your help !

Christophe Dumonet, From France ( Clermont-Ferrand)