Tom,

> We've got a current setup that is doing quarantine via SMTP.  We'd
> like to try out SQL quarantine as well, but need to keep the current
> method up and running while we try it and perhaps later transition to
> the new setup.
>
> Is it possible to have two different simultaneous quarantine methods,
> so we can quarantine each method twice: once via SMTP and once via SQL?

You can have different quarantine methods for different content types
(e.g. quarantine bad headers mail (or even clean mail) to SQL,
and quarantine spam/viruses/banned to files). This should probably
provide sufficiently unintrusive testing/transition.

It is not possible to quarantine one message by two different methods.