Hello all,

    I've been trying to come up with a way to allow some of our internal
users to send mail without it being intercepted by banned checks set by
$banned_filename_re.

    So far, I've tried to use bypass_banned_checks_maps as show bellow :

@bypass_banned_checks_maps = (
   {'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 1,
    '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 1,
    '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' => 1, }
);

    If I send a message cointaining an attachment listed in
$banned_filename_re from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
vice-versa, it is sent perfectly and the user receives the message and
the attachment as desired.

   But if [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or anyone listed in
@bypass_banned_checks_maps) sends a message containing an attachment
listed in $banned_filename_re to any address not listed in
@bypass_banned_checks_maps, the message is intercepted by amavisd-new
and recognized as a banned message.

    So, it seems that @bypass_banned_checks_maps does its thing based on
the recipient address. If that's true, would you guys know about some
other parameter, if there's any, which would let me allow some users not
to have their messages blocked as because they have banned attachments,
but based on the sender address ?

Regards,

--
André Luís Lopes