I'm running under Sendmail using amavis-new-2.4.1 (20060508).  I'd like to
have a copy of all messages that are filtered sent to another e-mail address
*before* they are filtered.  I'm trying to train another spam filter, and I
don't want the current spam filter's headers to become part of the statistics
of the new spam filter.  Is there any way to do this from Amavis?

I could always use http://www.snertsoft.net/sendmail/milter-bcc/manual.shtml I
suppose, I was looking for the "easy way" out (i.e. a config directive)
first.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111