Leonardo,

>     Is it possible to have @local_domains_maps variable stored in MySQL
> database ? I wanna host several domains and dont want to alter some
> external file for having all domains listed ..... i already does that
> with read_hash, but i would like to have it fetch from MySQL ......
>     is this possible ?

Yes, there is a field users.local for that purpose.
In its absence the default behavious is just fine:
if a domain (or specific user( is listed in table 'users',
then it defaults to local='Y'; if not listed, it is not local.

So: just list all your domains in table 'users' (one record for
each domain), and the rest will take care of itself.