Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Tomasz
Chmielewski
Gesendet: Montag, 16. April 2007 10:38
An: amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [AMaViS-user] greylist mails with score between 5 and 10?

Right now, I'm using different techniques to fight spam. among them,
amavisd-new with various filtering (clamav, OCR, spamassassin, p0f
etc.), but also greylisting.

As I'd rather want to become a spam mail than reject legitimate mail,
I'm tagging email scored between 5 and 10 points with the appropriate
subject:

$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 4.9; # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 10; # triggers spam evasive actions
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10; # spam level beyond which a DSN is not sent

But as I'm becoming quite a bit of spam mails anyway (with a tagged
subject), I though it would make some sense to greylist emails that are
scored between 5 and 10 (that is, the mails that get a ***SPAM***
subject now).

Do you think it would make sense?

I thought about implementing it, but it appears there is no easy way to
do it, as greylisting is normally done before amavis part; and on the
other hand, amavisd-new doesn't really know what greylisting is.

Technically, I think it should look like that:

1. amavisd-new scores the mail between 5 and 10

2. amavisd-new replies to the mail server that the mail should be
temporarily rejected (450)

3. if the mail from the same "IP-net/sender -> recipient" comes again
(is retried), and is again scored between 5 and 10, it should be passed
to the recipient with a ***SPAM*** header added

Is there a way to do it in amavisd-new (let's say, together with Postgrey)?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org