Hello,

I am working with mailzu and I have the following lines in the amavis config
file:

## Policy
$interface_policy{'9998'} = 'AM.PDP';

$policy_bank{'AM.PDP'} = {
    protocol => 'AM.PDP',
#    inet_acl => [qw( 127.0.0.1 [::1] 192.168.0.ip_equipo_donde_este_ezu )],
    inet_acl => [qw( 127.0.0.1 [::1] 192.168.0.254 )],
};

If I telnet to localhost:9998 I get a response, however when I telnet into
domain.name:9998 I get a connection closed by foreign host message.
domain.name resolves to 192.168.0.254

What do I have to change so that the connection on 192.168.0.254 is
accepted?

Sergio Restrepo
--
"Pensar, analizar, inventar... no son actos anómalos, son la normal
respiración de la inteligencia. Glorificar el ocasional cumplimiento de esa