Luke wrote:

> Hi All

> Im running postfix, clamav, spamasssasin and amavisd-new-2.5.1. Im
> trying to get a sender whitelist working.

> I have added the following in my amavisd.conf file, what im wondering is
> how do i tell if this is actually working and reading my whitelist table

> @whitelist_sender_maps = (
> read_hash("$MYHOME/whitelist"),
> );

The X-Spam header should show something like:

You could also get detailed logging for one particular sender:

@debug_sender_maps = ( ['[EMAIL PROTECTED]'] );

then grep the log as you send a message through:
tail -f /var/log/maillog | grep white

Remember, amavisd-new works on the envelope sender.

> Is the above the correct way to do it???

It should work. There are other ways to whitelist:
http://marc.info/?l=amavis-user&m=117337179307450

In your whitelist file:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.example.net