On 8/15/07, Chaminda Indrajith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Mmails received from our customer are always rejected by Amavisd-new.
> This is due to some swidish characters in the Subject Line.
>
> Amavis Alert shows the following.
> Subject: [Tic4355] Trollh\303\244ttan - Priceli...
>
> Is there a way of bypassing header checks of amavisd for all mails
> receiving only from that cutomer.
>
> Regards
> Chaminda Indrajith
> Sri Lanka Telecom limited

One option is to not perform this particular test (invalid non-encoded
8-bit characters) on headers (for all senders):

http://marc.info/?l=amavis-user&m=118529132019751

Also look at some of the examples in amavisd.conf-sample, search for
%final_destiny_by_ccat

Another option would be to create a policy bank designed to bypass
header checks for a particular client(s) or sender(s). If you are
using Postfix take a look at exampes 5,6,7 here:

http://www200.pair.com/mecham/spam/bypassing.html