Hi Mark,

> The version of amavisd-new should not have any effect on SpamAssassin scores.
>
> Use the same version of SpamAssassin and the same set of rules
> (like SARE rules, same sa-update channels, local.cf, *.pre,
> bayes db, awl, ...).

I now have a setup on a non-production server with same SA and amavis
versions and config as the one I am trying to debug.

> See also:
>   http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/#faq-spam
>
> and search for "SpamAssassin returns different score ..."

I have read this part of the FAQ and have checked everything there. I am
still not sure what is happening. I have tried running outside of the
chroot but the same thing happens still. I have run amavisd and
spamassassin in debug mode and they both produce almost identical
results. The main difference is that the scores are different. Even the
same tests are occurring. Why would this be?

Is it possible someone could take a look at my debug output and see
if there is something I'm missing? It's quite large so I have put the
files here:

<http://www.wordbank.com/matt>

Thanks again,

Matt