Hello,

from my amavid-new log I saw that a significant protion of spam is
generated inside my network. Here the command:

# cat /var/log/amavis | grep -i "Blocked SPAM, LOCAL"

I have configured Postfix so that it lookups an IP for client access to
my SMTP gataway. If lookup is succesfull, that IP can relay trough my
server. Otherwise, the client is discarded, rejected or rejected with a
550 customized code.

I'ld like to trigger an insert of an IP inside the lookup table as soon
as the IP is flashed out of sending spam, with action REJECT.

It is possible to do so? Or is a matter of Postfix?

rocsca