> Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> is it possible to log subject with amavis?  I konw that it is a werid
>> question.
>
> Amavisd-new doesn't do this by default, but you can hack the
> code if you really need it logged by amavisd-new.

and yet another alternative is to uncomment:

#[? [:header_field|Subject] ||, Subject: \
      [:dquote|[:header_field|Subject]]]#

in the default Passed and Blocked $log_templ.

Examine the $log_templ in amavisd.conf-sample.  You can copy/paste the
entire variable setting into your amavisd.conf, uncomment the Subject
portion in each of of the Passed and Blocked templates, and restart
amavis.  Your logs will then show the Subject in your Passed and Blocked
log lines.