Sebastian,

> i want to get some of my quarantained mails off quarantine.
> The quarantine-directory is /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/a to /b /c ... /z
> There are the maildir-files.
>
> amavisd-release do not have any manpages.
> How do i release the mails from quarantine.

Search RELEASE_NOTES for:
- release from quarantine functionality is now a built-in feature

[...]
  Example use:
    $ amavisd-release spam/V/V5htXBh0y0Hr.gz H2huh4wfrSyC

  or providing a replacement list of recipients:
    $ amavisd-release spam/V/V5htXBh0y0Hr.gz H2huh4wfrSyC [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  The first argument is a (relative) quarantine file name, as reported in
  the log. [...]

Mark