On Tue, June 9, 2009 02:41, Mark Martinec wrote:
> Benny Pedersen wrote:
>> why allow From: and envelope_sender to be diff in the first place ?
>> imho its your mta borking auth up for you, and you want dkim to sign
>> the mess ?
> Sometimes you have no choice. Consider mailing lists for example.

mailman + amavisd-new here always sign the envelope_sender, so no problem
for me, but i belive the OP problem is that envelope changes in mta before
signing ?

leed to diff from at that stage, if mail was signed before, then envelope
can change without a problem, if that header is not signed

correct me if i am wroung

--
http://localhost/ 100% uptime and 100% mirrored :)