> Hi Giampaolo,
>
> 2010/6/13 Giampaolo Tomassoni <giampa...@tomassoni.biz>:
> > FWIK amavis doesn't even attempt to read the autolearn variable from
> > local.cf, having nothing to do with it. So, your question is a bit OT
> here
> > and you'd better ask to the SA maillist.
>
> I'm not talking about reading autolearn variable from local.cf, but
> about reading the autolearn result from SA "output".

Ah, sorry. I didn't see the following:

> (yes, I'm using amavis with spamc/spamd)

This is probably the reason why you won't see the correct "autolearn" status.

Attempting to run a sample message through the spamd channel, you only get
something like this back:

        SPAMD/1.1 0 EX_OK
        Spam: False ; -8.0 / 5.0

        ALL_TRUSTED,LOCAL_AUTH_RCVD,TVD_SPACE_RATIO

See? You get spam score + triggered rules name. No 'autolearn' status. So, of
course, Amavis can't say...

Besides, is there any specific reason why you use spamd with amavis?

Giampaolo