Fra: Noel Jones [mailto:njo...@megan.vbhcs.org]
Sendt: 12. oktober 2010 13:18
Til: amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Emne: Re: [AMaViS-user] Header check ?

On 10/12/2010 5:50 AM, Peter Sørensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a situation where I need to check for a specific X-HEADER-SOMEVALUE
> after
> Content scanning with amavisd. I have a setup like:
>

> ð  POSTFIX MTA PORT 25  =>  AMAVISD PORT 10024 =>  POSTFIX MTA PORT 10025
>
> I am well aware of the possibilities in postfix to do header checks but this
> will catch
> The header before amavisd and I need to catch it after amavisd.
>
> I need to have the standard header_checks enabled in my POSTFIX MTA PORT 25
> because
> In some situations I need to catch headers before amavisd
>
> Any ideas ?

header_checks are controlled by the postfix cleanup process.
you can define a "custom" cleanup process for the postfix
smtpd on 10025 with your header checks.

Basic idea:
# master.cf

# this is a copy of the standard cleanup line:
cleanup_amavisd unix n  -  n  -  0  cleanup
   -o header_checks=regexp:/path/to/header_checks_amavis

# this is the postfix reinjection port
127.0.0.1:10025 inet  n  -  n  -  -  smtpd
   -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup_amavisd
   ... other stuff ...

Other examples and more details can be found in the
postfix-users archives.

   -- Noel Jones

 For administrativa requests please send email to rainer at openantivirus dot
org