Florian,

> When an email arrives with a forbidden attachment, the attachment has
> to be replaced with a notify for receipient.
>
> For example: attachment.txt: "The attachment has been replaced due to
> policy reasons" or something.
>
> Right now I only know about deleting and quarantining Mails with
> banned attachments.

It is also possible to stash the whole message in an attachment
and pass it on:

  $defang_banned = 1;
  $final_banned_destiny = D_PASS;

There is, as Gary V wrote:
> # Notify virus (or banned files or bad headers) RECIPIENT?
> #  (not very useful, but some policies demand it)
> #$warnvirusrecip = 1; # (defaults to false (undef))
> #$warnbannedrecip = 1;        # (defaults to false (undef))
> #$warnbadhrecip = 1;  # (defaults to false (undef))

Indeed, the banned recipient notification does provide
a short description of a banned parts that got caught
by banning rules.

But to answer the primary question, Michael is right,
there is no easy way to do it, nor is it particularly useful.
Perhaps using altermime (as an external amavisd defanger)
or some custom drop-in replacement for it.