Christian,

> is that normal that the pre11 version starts sending warnings to my
> postmaster account for UNCHECKED mails?
>
> subject: UNCHECKED contents in mail FROM [some ip here]
> <whate...@example.com>
> content:
>   No viruses were found.
> Content type: Unchecked
>   Internal reference code for the message is 18850-05/nI7IYYkd04LX
>
> I have no warn* variables in my configuration included. So did the default
> change?

It is normal, a default for %admin_maps_by_ccat has changed.
With 2.6.4 it was:

  %admin_maps_by_ccat = (
    CC_VIRUS,       sub { ca('virus_admin_maps') },
    CC_BANNED,      sub { ca('banned_admin_maps') },
    CC_SPAM,        sub { ca('spam_admin_maps') },
    CC_BADH,        sub { ca('bad_header_admin_maps') },
  );

now with 2.7.0 it is:

  %admin_maps_by_ccat = (
    CC_VIRUS,       sub { ca('virus_admin_maps') },
    CC_BANNED,      sub { ca('banned_admin_maps') },
    CC_UNCHECKED,   sub { ca('virus_admin_maps') },
    CC_SPAM,        sub { ca('spam_admin_maps') },
    CC_BADH,        sub { ca('bad_header_admin_maps') },
  );

To revert to previous behaviour, add the following to amavisd.conf:

  delete $admin_maps_by_ccat{&CC_UNCHECKED};

I should have mentioned it in release notes.